The current INQAAHE Annual Membership fees are:
- Full/Associate Members and Affiliates: USD 690.65
- Full/Associate Members and Affiliates from LDC/LIC countries: USD 345.33
Please note that the annual membership fee is always paid for one calendar year (from January until December).
All new members and affiliates first have to pay a non refundable review fee of USD 100 in order to get their application reviewed by the membership committee. Membership fees can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
The following reductions are applicable to new membership applications:
- Membership applications approved between April-June: 25% reduction on the annual fee
- Membership applications approved between July-September: 50% reduction on the annual fee
- Membership applications approved between October-December: 75% reduction on the annual fee
Please note that the INQAAHE Secretariat will send an invoice to all approved membership applications. Your INQAAHE Membership or INQAAHE Affiliate Status will only be activated after the INQAAHE Secretariat has received payment for the corresponding INQAAHE Membership Fee.
Members from LDC/LIC countries are eligible for the reduced fee of USD 345.33. The LDC/LIC countries are listed by the World Bank as less developed countries or low income countries.