The INQAAHE Board sought expressions of interest from member agencies to host INQAAHE Forum 2022 by the end of 2019. Considering the venues for the INQAAHE annual events for the last ten years, preferences for hosting the INQAAHE Forum 2022 were given to Central, East and Southeast Asia; South America, Central America and the Caribbean; North America and Francophone Africa. During the 2020 General Assembly Meeting the INQAAHE members voted for Forum 2022 to take place in Mexico City (Mexico), hosted by the Mexican Federation of Private Institutions of Higher Education (FIMPES).
uPlanner and SUMADI were official silver sponsors of INQAAHE Forum 2022.
All Forum materials are available below:
REGIONAL NETWORKS MEETING
Global Convention on Recognition
Facilitated by Aurelija Valeikiene, Deputy Director at the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, SKVC (Lithuania), and José Luís Guzmán, UNESCO Education Associate Expert
- Key Trends and Issues in Institutional Accreditation, chaired by Fernando León, CETYS University President (Mexico), IAUP President Elected, presented by Jamienne Studley, President WASC Senior Commission on Colleges & Universities (United States) and Ing. Rodrigo Guerra, FIMPES Secretary General (Mexico)
- US Institutional Accreditation: A Comparative Perspective from Latin America, chaired by Carlos González, with Dr. Edward Roekaert, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Rector (Peru), Dr. Gonzalo Mendieta, Universidad de las Américas Ecuador Rector (Ecuador) and Dr. Joaquín Guerra, Vicerrector de Innovación Educativa y Normatividad Académica del ITESM (Mexico)
- AI in Education: how far will it help in achieving SDG4?, presented by Dr. Balaji Vankataraman, Vice President of the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Vancouver (Canada)
- An Integrated Approach to People Development across the QA Organization, presented by Ms. Perliter Walters-Gillian, higher education accreditation professional (United States), Ms. Kimberlee Moore, Director of Accreditation for the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (United States), and Ms. Nga Phan, Executive Director for Institutional Research and Assessment at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (United States)
- Panel discussion on Data Solutions, with Nicolás Elton (uPlanner) and Francisco Pérez (SUMADI)
- World Café Roundtables
- International data on HED: Status and Prospects, facilitated by Dr. César Guadalupe, Universidad del Pacífico (Peru)
- Students' Dropout Solution using Smart AI - Exploring Unique Way for the Retention of Prospective Student, presented by Dr. Mohamed Emran Hossain, Chief Executive Office, Daffodil Family and Director (Administration) at Daffodil International University (Bangladesh), and Mr. Nafees Imtiaz Islam, Deputy Director, Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at Daffodil International University (Bangladesh)
- Summary of World Café Roundtables
- FIBAA Seal on "Excellence in Digital Education", presented by Diane Freiberger, FIBAA General Manager (Germany)
- Silver Bullets, Killer Apps, and the Transformation of the Golden Paradigm, presented by Dr. Myk Garn, Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, Assistant Vice Chancellor for New Learning Models (United States)
The compilation of all papers presented during INQAAHE Forum 2022 is available here.