INQAAHE is delighted to inform its members that the network will be providing funds for qualified applicants from developing countries to enroll either for:
− A Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance) at the University of Melbourne, or
− A Master’s degree on Quality Management and Evaluation in Higher Education at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
INQAAHE will offer four scholarships up to 5,000 USD in 2021 to support outstanding candidates from lesser developed or low income countries, as defined by the World Bank and UN. In case no candidates from LIC and/or LDC countries applied for this scholarship, candidates from other nationalities will be considered. Main selection criteria for scholarships:
- citizen of and residence in a LDC or LIC (UNESCO categories), primarily;
- evidence of strong relevant experience or interest;
- commitment to the higher education sector and QA as evidenced by a letter of motivation;
- potential for achievement in the field of quality assurance, and
- if applicable, employer support, including commitment to enabling the student to devote sufficient time to study, evidenced through a letter. Academic and language requirements are as set out for the respective institutions.
Interested applicants should apply by March 31, 2021 (Wednesday) to INQAAHE Secretariat, providing evidence that they satisfy the academic, language, country and commitment requirements above, attaching a brief curriculum vitae, and setting out how they plan to use their studies to affect their professional work and the operation of their organisation. Successful and unsuccessful applicants for the scholarships will be notified by April 12, 2021 (Monday).
Complete information is available in the official Call for Quality Assurance for Professionals Scholarships 2021.