Proudly hosted by the Mexican Federation of Private Institutions of Higher Education (FIMPES), the website for INQAAHE's 13th Biennial Forum is now available!
As always, on the Forum website you will find the official and latest information and details regarding the Forum, program, speakers, workshops and sessions, venue and much more. Also, when the time comes, you will be able to register for the event through this platform.
This year’s Forum, entitled Sustainable Quality Assurance: Optimizing Synergies between Artificial and Human Intelligence, will be held in-person in Mexico City (Mexico), from June 6th to 9th, 2022.
- Pre-Forum workshops
- Forum sessions
- Regional Quality Assurance Networks meeting
- Exchange of expertise and learning from best practice
Of a special nature are the Forum sessions that elaborate further into the best practices as per the following sub-themes, designed to explore diverse methodologies relevant for promotion of quality culture in the ever-diversifying context:
- Sub-Theme 1: capacity building through investing in people
- Sub-Theme 2: the multiple uses of AI, data and technology
- Sub-Theme 3: optimizing synergies
Save the date and keep tuned!
We look forward to seeing you in Mexico in June.