Proudly hosted by the Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA), the website for INQAAHE's 17th Biennial Conference is now available!
As always, on the Conference website you will find the official and latest information and details regarding the Conference, program, speakers, workshops and sessions, venue and much more. Also, when the time comes, you will be able to register for the event through this platform.
This year’s Conference, entitled Roadmap to Enabling Quality in Tertiary Education 2030, will be held in-person in Astana, Kazakhstan from June 5th to 8th, 2023.
The Conference will open up a range of opportunities for you to delve deeper into the developmental aspects of QA through:
- Pre-Conference workshops
- Conference sessions (in different formats)
- Regional Networks meeting
The Conference theme is explored through the following key sub-themes:
- Sub-Theme 1: Fostering quality of flexible learning pathways
- Sub-Theme 2: Digitalization of teaching and learning without compromising quality
- Sub-Theme 3: Quality assurance of cross-border education
- Sub-Theme 4: Core values and quality of higher education
Join us in this most exciting event bringing together thought leaders in quality assurance and higher education globally!
Save the date and keep tuned!
We look forward to seeing you in Astana in June.