The Albanian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAAHE-ASCAL) has opened a call for higher education reviewing experts from all disciplines, to serve as external experts under the Accreditation Board list.
Experience in one of the main fields of evaluation (based on “Frascati’s Classification” areas/disciplines). The main field of evaluation is considered the field of Frascati to whom the expertise of reviewer belongs to, expressed in the direction and/or participation in the design of study programs, direction and/or participation in the design of teaching modules, scientific research documented with articles and/or other published scientific products.
- At least 5 years of experience of teaching and research in higher education institution in the main field of evaluation;
- PhD degree;
- Some experience with quality assurance in higher education institutions where they are based on;
- Knowledge of institutional evaluation processes as well as evaluation of study programs in the framework of HEIs accreditation process in Albania and/or abroad;
- Preferable some international experience regarding teaching, research and quality assurance gained through graduate and postgraduate qualifications outside of Albania;
- Some knowledge of the labour market and job prospects in the relevant area/discipline;
- Fluency in English at the academic level requirements.
Further information regarding the specific requirements and the application form, can be found here.
Keep in mind that the deadline for submission is March 29, 2019.