We are thrilled to announce that QAA will be holding the next International Quality Assurance Programme in London from 12th-16th November 2018. We will be holding the programme at the beautiful Kings College Venues in Central London.
The International Quality Assurance Programme (IQAP) is a five day, face-to-face training course for experienced HE professionals from outside the UK. Following the success of six previous IQAP events hosted in London, where we have welcomed over 100 quality practitioners and leaders from 35 countries, we will be returning to the UK Capital for 2018. IQAP has helped 120 delegates from 40 countries to improve HE quality.
IQAP provides excellent opportunities to:
- take part in engaging workshops with highly experienced quality assurance leaders
- learn about current issues in the management of higher education quality assurance
- learn about the UK quality assurance system and approaches taken by UK universities
- develop skills relevant to the improvement of quality assurance
- build relationships and learn from colleagues from across the world
More information can be found here. The programme for IQAP London 2018 will be available soon and will be very similar to that of previous events.
In addition, delegates will benefit from a visit to two universities in London which will include presentations and discussion centering around their quality assurance practices. Delegates will also be taken for a traditional English afternoon tea at an iconic London venue.
How to apply
To express interest, please send your CV to email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond within three working days.
We very much look forward to welcoming delegates from all over the world to London.