On March 23, 2022 (Wednesday), Dr. Deborah Adair, INQAAHE President, will participate in a virtual panel on Quality Assurance in Time of Crisis: Lessons from the Pandemic at the 5th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF), organised by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS).
The aim of this panel is to:
- Identify the lessons we have learned around quality and quality assurance during the pandemic;
- Determine common challenges, strategies and share good practices to overcome issues related to quality assurance in online education;
- Discuss the key dimensions to consider when evaluating online and blended programs and courses;
- Share among participants current and future internal and external quality assurance practices;
- Identify frameworks and good practices to support institutions of higher learning maintain the quality of online and blended programs beyond the pandemic.
Note that this panel will only be available to online participants.
Dr. Susanna Karakhanyan, INQAAHE Immediate Past President, will be chairing the panel in her capacity as ADEK's Higher Education Policy and Regulation Director.