The General Assembly is the senior policy and decision-making body of the Network. It is composed of Full and Associate Members of the Network, each represented by one nominated person. The General Assembly convenes once a year.
Responsibilities of the General Assembly are to:
- Elect the President and seven other members of the Board of Directors.
- Establish the levels of the annual subscription and any other contribution to be paid by members.
- Consider and approve the reports of the President and the Secretary.
- Consider and approve the Network’s financial statements.
- Establish the courses of action and make the decisions or recommendations necessary for the satisfactory operation of the Network, in the framework of the Constitution.
- Approve the organisers of the next regular Conference or Forum of the Network on the proposal of the Board.